Event details may be subject to change. Be sure to check back regularly for any updates to event schedules, registration details, and more. For answers to frequently asked questions, go to our FAQs page.
Thursday night, June 28, 2018
SDCCU (Formerly Qualcomm) Stadium, 9449 Friars Rd, San Diego, CA 92108
5:00 PM – Venue opens, Event check in begins, Beer Garden opens
6:45 PM – First wave starts
8:00 PM – Live music and post-race celebration officially begins
10:00 PM – Event ends
Registration Details and Process
Registration is now open on the America’s Finest Corporate Dash Registration page. All company teams start with a Team Captain, who is responsible for creating the team, and inviting other co-workers to register for their team. Companies can register one or multiple teams for the Corporate Dash. Check out which San Diego companies are registered for 2018!
Race Registration Fees
First 25 companies to register receive a discount from the prices below:
- $40 per participant until April 5, 2018
- $45 per participant until race day
- $50 per participant on race day
- Official Corporate Dash Shirt
- Chip-timed results
- One complimentary beer
- Post-race entertainment
Companies with 10+ participants who register by 6/7 receive custom bibs featuring the company name on the bib.
Ready to Sign Up? Go to the Event Registration page and sign up today!
The Corporate Dash 5K course is clearly marked with cones, signage and volunteers who will help guide participants throughout the course, and it also hosts one (1) aid station at Mile 1.5 which will have a live DJ!
Individual and Team Awards
- Fastest C-Level Male & Female
- Top 3 Males Overall*
- Top 3 Females Overall*
- Largest Team
- Overall Fastest Team*
- Fastest Team in each Industry Category*
*Awarded on race night. The times of the fastest two men and fastest two women on your team will determine the team’s total time. For more rules and regulations, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Banking, Finance & Accounting
- Consulting and Professional Services
- Education (Private and Public)
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
- General Services
- Government (Non-Military)
- Health, Medical and Wellness
- Hospitality (Hotel and Restaurant) and Entertainment
- Real Estate
- Technology, Communications and Media
Check the 2017 Results page to see who won your industry category!
Don’t Forget the Post-Run Party!
Get ready to celebrate at the official Corporate Dash post-race party. The celebration will feature a large craft beer garden with a number of local San Diego-based craft brewers. And it wouldn’t be a celebration without live music from a great San Diego band!
Don’t miss out – enjoy time hanging out with your co-workers and networking with team members and other companies in the San Diego business community!
Want your own company space? Check out the Rent a Team Tent page to reserve your companies own spot in the beer garden!
America’s Finest Corporate Dash is being held at San Diego’s historic SDCCU (formerly Qualcomm) Stadium, 9449 Friars Rd, San Diego, CA 92108, home of the
San Diego Chargers San Diego State University Aztecs!
About SDCCU Stadium
SDCCU (Formerly Qualcomm) Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium with seating capacity of 70,561. The stadium is located in the heart of Mission Valley, at 9449 Friars Rd, San Diego, CA 92108, minutes from downtown San Diego.
The stadium plays host to San Diego State University (SDSU) Aztec football, the Holiday Bowl, the Poinsettia Bowl, world renowned performers and more!
The stadium has hosted three Super Bowl games: Super Bowl XXII in 1988, Super Bowl XXXII in 1998 and Super Bowl XXXVII in 2003. It has also hosted the 1978 and 1992 Major League Baseball All-Star Games, the 1996 and 1998 National League Division Series, the 1984 and 1998 National League Championship Series and the 1984 and 1998 World Series. It is the only stadium ever to host both the Super Bowl and the World Series in the same year (1998).
America’s Finest Corporate Dash Rules and Regulations
- America’s Finest Corporate Dash is open to businesses, corporations and government entities with a business address located within the San Diego County limits. Teams from outside the county limits are allowed to participate in the event but they will not count in official team scoring.
- To be eligible as a participant for a company team, you must be a paid employee for that company and work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Each company must have at least ONE complete team to be eligible for scoring. A complete team consists of at least two men & two women. Companies can race multiple teams as long as they reach the required minimum for each team. Companies can have as many additional participants and guests added to the team over the required minimum.
- Companies that don’t reach the minimum participants are still allowed to compete in the race but won’t qualify for team awards.
- Employees of government agencies such as educational institutions, state, federal, governments, etc. may compete and score but only within the school, branch, department, etc. in which they directly work under.
- Companies eligibility and categorization will be determined by High Performance Movement and its representatives.
- Guests of company teams are allowed to compete in the race but won’t count in official team scoring awards.
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age on the date of the event.
- Each participant must wear the bib that was assigned to them on race day. Any participant caught running with someone else’s bib will be disqualified and risk disqualification for that participant’s entire team.
- Items prohibited from the event but not limited to: bicycles, roller skates, scooters, skateboards, strollers, baby joggers, any animals.
- Promotions, giveaways and sampling by a company participating in the Corporate Dash are prohibited unless consent is given from a High Performance Movement representative.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited from the event.
If you still have questions regarding any registration or event details check out the FAQs page for more information.
Or fill out our contact form and someone from the Corporate Dash team will respond and answer any and all questions.